Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why I did it...


I know...I know.... I look better with long hair. However, there finally came the day that I just couldn't take it anymore. I get up every morning at 5am to go to the gym. Then I go to work or go back home to take care of the kids. I just don't have time for long hair anymore. Plus, Hayden was either getting his hands stuck in it, or he was eating it. It's so much easier and faster to do now, and it will be fun for the summer. I would have left it long if it was Ryan's request, but he didn't care either way. I'm sure I'll grow it back out eventually, but it was time for a change.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tiff! I found your blog on Alta list. Its been years! how are you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys! My email hasn't been working so I just barely got the email about your blog. I really enjoyed reading it to catch up! I lauged so hard to hear that Hayden is wearing a size 4 diaper already...Krew is still in a 3. Sounds like they weigh about the same too. =) That's so cute! I love fat babies! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete