Monday, July 25, 2011

Our Body Is A Temple

When we got home from Church today Hailey was excited to do a maze with me that she saw in the Friend magazine. The point of the maze was to teach that we need to treat our bodies the same way we would the Temple. I talked to Hailey about a few things we shouldn't do to our bodies. One was to not draw on our body because we wouldn't draw on the Temple.

When my little lesson was through we started to laugh at Daddy snoring on the couch. I couldn't help myself! His knee was right in my face. I took the pen in my hand, and this is what the end result was...Ryan woke up to the kids laughing hysterically! I know, I know.... I'm a bad example, a hypocrite and that totally defeated the whole point I was trying to get across to Hailey, but sometimes a family needs to throw in a little silliness. Plus it was well worth the 5 minutes of laughter we all shared. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment