Sunday, May 17, 2009

7 Amazing Years and Counting!



I can' believe it has been 7 years ago today that I married my sweetheart in the Salt Lake Temple. I seriously can say that I have the best husband in the world. Every year we take turns planning our anniversary. This year was Ryan's turn. He did a great job! First, we went to dinner at Tiburon. They have the greatest food ever. Then he drove me up to Midway to stay at the Zermatt Resort. It was the most beautiful drive, and it was so pretty up there. It was fun to reflect on the last seven/eight years of being together. We have been through so much, and we grow more in love every day. I know...I'm getting gushy, but I seriously love him so much! Happy Anniversay honey!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 7 years!!! What a good idea to take turns making plans to celebrate. You guys are such a cute couple and have a darling family!

    ReplyDelete