Sunday, August 7, 2011

Getting Ready For Kindergarten!!!

This week I went and did Hailey's final registration for Kindergarten. She is so excited to start school in a few weeks. As so many mother's say when this time comes, I can't believe my baby is going to be starting school!

I could have held Hailey back if I wanted because her birthday is on the border, but we felt right about her starting now. She is definitely ready, and it will be good for her to be in the same grade as a lot of her friends.

To get ready for the big event we had a special mommy/daughter outing with her friends Abi Daniels and Abi Newman up in Park City, and bought a few clothes for school. It made this upcoming event more real, especially when we bought her backpack. I'm really excited and a little nervous at the same time, but we are ready for this new adventure in her life to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment