Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Swimming Lessons for Hailey!

Hailey started swim lessons this week. These lessons are long over due, but I'm happy we finally signed her up. She loves the water, but she's always been afraid of getting water in her eyes and jumping into water. Thanks to these lessons, she's finally overcome her fears!!! She learned how to hold her breath under water without plugging her nose, she hasn't been panicking about getting water in her eyes, and she even jumps right into the water! I'm so proud of her! She has been loving the lessons, and can't wait to go every night.I've had to bring Hayden and Katelyn with me to her lessons because Ryan's been working late. I was dreading having to take them, but luckily the lifeguards haven't minded me letting them play in the shallow end during the lesson. It definitely keeps them entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment